The iconic Air Jordan 4 burst onto the scene in 1989 with the perfect mix of on-court performance and off-court style. Now, the Retro version of the classic shoe is a streetwear staple that remains popular decades after it originally dropped. The historic shoe features a timeless Retro look that sneakerheads love. From "The Shot" in the 1989 playoffs to modern day, the Jordan Retro 4 is an iconic shoe that is here to stay. The AJ 4 transcended the game, creeping into the world of pop culture and fashion in addition to basketball. The lace lock wing has become one of the most recognizable Jordan elements, so when you lace up a pair of Retro 4s, you know you're making a fashion statement that people will recognize and appreciate.
- Rich leather and mesh upper with thermo-plastic lace locks provide breathable lockdown.
- Heel pull-tab makes the shoe easy to put on and take off.
- Polyurethane midsole equipped with an Air-Sole unit in heel and forefoot protects against impact while giving you a smooth ride.
- A sculpted foot frame is comfortable and increases stability while you move.
- Solid rubber outsole is durable.
- A multidirectional herringbone pattern adds increased traction abilities.